Hit the Target
There comes a point during almost all Hen Parties where you’ll need to get the Party to liven up a little and get the girls up on their feet! This is the perfect time to suggest playing a Hen Party Game like Hit the Target!
It’s a really simple game to set up and explain – the chances are you’ll play this at home, and so you’ll have all the bits needed to play this without much preparation or planning.
To play this, you’ll need a broom – although anything with a long end will do – so something like a rake, or a pole should fit the job. You’ll also need half as many look rolls as you have guests. For example, if you’re inviting 20 girls, make sure you’ve got 10 spare loo rolls.
This game can be played indoors, but if the weather is treating you well, and you’ve still got plenty of light – this makes a great game to play outside – and give everyone a bit of fresh air.
How to Play
- To start with, divide the group into two equal teams.
- Give one person on each team the broom – it’s normally best if the Hen is one of these people. Ask them to hold the broom between their legs.
- The rules for the Broom Holder are simple – they can’t use their hands, they aren’t allowed to drop the broom, and they have the make sure they’ve got the pointed end of the broom sticking outwards (the broom head should be behind them.
- The aim of the game is to get as many loo rolls on the broom handle as possible. Although this sounds easy – the players holding the loo rolls aren’t allowed to use their hands either – it has to all be done between the legs.
- Time the task – only allow 2 minutes for the first team to complete. Then kick the next team off, and see who can get the most amount of ‘direct hits’ within the 2 minute time window.
Like so many of the Hen Party Games we offer free on this website – this is another game that is great to play after a few drinks. Not only is it the perfect game to play at home – but it can also offer a lot of laughs to surrounding passers by if played in a public place such as a bar or nightclub. This has the benefit of adding more pressure and making the game even funnier to play – which all adds to the fun!Print This Page