Guess the Lingerie
A great idea for a Hen Party that incorporates gifts is to give the Hen lingerie, and then have her guess who purchased each piece! This is great for both a Hen Night out or a Hen Do at home – with either environment giving the perfect setting for the game to be played (although you may attract some unwanted attention if playing this game while out!)
In the invitation to the Hen Party, ask each guest to bring some new lingerie in the Hen’s size. When everyone arrives, take a clothesline and hang the lingerie on this. Place a number Tag against each peice of lingerie so it’s easily identifiable.
Make sure you have a Pen and Paper ready so the Hen has something to write her answers on! Also ensure you keep the Hen out of the room until this Hen Party Game is completely set up!
How to Play
- Lead the Hen into the room where you’ve left the lingerie handing, and have her walk around the room guessing which lingerie was bought by each guest.
- The Hen should write the name of each guest, followed by the number of the lingerie item you’ve hung on the clothesline.
- After the Hen has written down all of her guesses, ask each guest to show which item they bought – one at a time.
- For every guess the Hen guessed correctly – zero points are awarded.
- For every guess the Hen guessed incorrectly – the guest she guessed, as well as the actual guest that bought the item – each get a point!
- This game can continue throughout the Hen Night by using the points earning in this game, as well as other games, to make the highest scoring (or lowest scoring!) guest do a forfeit. If you’re looking for ideas – make the loser pay for a round of drinks!
We’ve recommended Lingerie for this game as it seems to fit in well with the theme of most Hen Nights. If you feel your Hen is a little more ‘reserved’, you could instead play this game with music albums, photos, or any other item you feel the Hen may appreciate at the end of the Hen Night when she gets to take them all home!
This game has the added benefit of providing the Hen with ‘keepsakes’ that she can take home to remember the Hen Party, and also allows everyone to get involved and contribute towards a memorable game!Print This Page